GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
Guidelines and procedure to filling the Online Registration form
6. Admission procedure :-
- 1. Kindly read all instructions carefully before you click on PROCEED button at the bottom of this page.
- 2. The name of the applicant, father's name / mother's name, date of birth etc. should be spelt correctly in the form as it appears in the certificates.
- 3. It is mandatory to fill all fields which are marked ( * ) in red. If any field is not applicable for you, please write NA (Not Applicable).
- 4. An incomplete registration form will automatically be rejected.
- 5. After completing the form, click on 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an auto-generated Acknowledgement Receipt with a reference number.
7. Documents to be produced at the time of Admission for class I
- Step 1. Parents are to submit online Admission form through www.ncsmcampuscare.in.
- Step 2. After the successful submission of online Admission form, the same to be downloaded and printed back to back on A4 sheet. Which is to be counter signed by HOD
- Step 3. Submit the duly countersigned online Admission form at NCS (MBI) Office on working days 0930 to 1230 within seven days for completing the Admission formalities.
- Step 4. User Id and password of Entab campus care parent portal will be sent as SMS.
- Step 5. For online fee payment visit www.ncsmcampuscare.in.
- Step 6. After fees payment MS Team ID for Online class will be sent on your registered Email ID.
- Step 7. Your Whatsapp number will be added to the Class group for Communication, kindly provide the correct number.
8. Documents to be produced at the time of Admission for class II to VIII, IX & XI (before CBSE Registration)
- a) Original BC for verification and a copy for submission.
- b) Copy of Aadhaar card
9. Documents required for New Admission in class IX to XII (after CBSE Registration) on account of change of school.
- i) Transfer Certificate
- ii) Report card
- iii) Transfer order
- iv) Copy of Aadhaar card.